ResFree R20A Auto CPAP Machine with Nasal Mask
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Operating Mode||APAP, CPAP|
|Ramp Rate||0-60 min|
|Pressure Range (cm H2O)||4-20cm H2O|
|Data Storage Capacity||Wifi and SD Card|
|Mask On/Off Alert||Yes|
The machine combo pack includes –
ResFree R-20A Auto CPAP with Humidifier
Hose / Tubing
Key Features –
- Display - 5 inch HD colour interactive display with automatic light recognition. Screen brightness auto adjusts to light.
- Humidifier – Integrated built in humidifier with anti-backflow solution.
- Quiet Function – Quiet fan with sound less than 30dB
- Lightweight – Compact and lightweight design of just 1.4kg making it easy to move & travel with.
- Smart Design – Big display and ergonomic button design for ease of use at night.
- Data Management – Wifi connectivity for cloud data monitoring. Users can remotely view data reports and usage trends for better management of Sleep Apnea. It also has the added functionality of SD card data storage for generating offline usage reports.
- CPAP and Auto CPAP modes included for adaptive therapy.
- Color : White
- LCD Screen: 5 inches
- Modes: CPAP / Auto
- Pressure Range: 4-20 cm H2O
- Wifi Enabled: Yes
- Ramp: 0-60 minutes
- Sound: <30 dBA
- Humidity Level : 0-5 Level
- Auto On/Off : Yes
- Auto Leak Compensation : Yes
- Auto Altitude Adjustment : Yes
- Storage: SD Card
- Dimensions (LxWxH) : 243mmx181mmx110mm
- Weight: 1370grams
Floton Auto CPAP
|Pressure Range (cm H2O)||4To 20 CMH2O|
Floton Auto CPAP
Pressure range 4cm H2O (~0.4kPa) -20 cm H2O (~2.0kPa) Pressure variance ±0.4 cm H2O (~0.04kPa) Ramp time 0-60min. adjustable 1min./step Noise: (10 cm H2O/~1.0kPa) <30dB (A) Dimensions 170 mm L* 117 mmW * 93 mmH Weight 1.6Kg (1.2Kg without humidifier) Water temperature 44°C Maximum DC Voltage 24VDC DC Current 2.5A Maximum Protection again electric shock Class II Degree of protection against electric shock Type B Applied Part Degree of protection against harmful ingress of water Ordinary Equipment, IPX0 Electromagnetic Compatibility Floton Auto CPAP sleep apnea breathing therapy device meets the requirements of EN 60601-1-2. Fuses There are no user-replaceable fuses. In Delhi